SOLVED

Re: Marketo Table Relation

Go to solution
abhishek_c
Level 2

Marketo Table Relation

Hi All, 

I wanted to get some info on is there any ways we can get the Relation between the tables like for Ex: For Lead table Id is the Primary Key and in Lead Activity we can find leadId (it's not the perfect example) . So, I want to get all the relationship but the other tables too. So, is there any way of getting it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nope, there's no endpoint that describes the relationship between all the other endpoints.

And again — not "tables." "API responses" or "resources" or "collections" maybe, but not "tables."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

For Lead table Id is the Primary Key and in Lead Activity we can find leadId (it's not the perfect)

What do you mean by "it's not the perfect"?

Also, it's better to not use terms like "table" and "primary key." Remember, this is an API, not a database. You're not accessing tables or views directly, nor in many cases is the data even tabular (a JSON response has dimensions far beyond a 2-dimensional table).

abhishek_c
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman, sorry, I meant "it's not the perfect example". So, we can't get the relation between the tables by any of the API's?

SanfordWhiteman

Nope, there's no endpoint that describes the relationship between all the other endpoints.

And again — not "tables." "API responses" or "resources" or "collections" maybe, but not "tables."