Re: Marketo Table Column Descriptions for others

abhishek_c
Level 2

Marketo Table Column Descriptions for others

Hi All,

I want to get column description for all the other API like Email, Folder, Lead Activity, Form, Tag, Channel, Smart Champaign, Smart List. So, Is there any way we can get them as we don't have any API for that?

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Again they're not "tables" but "resources" or "collections"... in any case, all the JSON properties returned by those endpoints should be self-explanatory and/or explained in the docs. Are there some specific ones that you're wondering about?
abhishek_c
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman, Yes, I referred to the document but I couldn't find any endpoint API  for getting the datatype and column name for the one which I mentioned like Email, Folder, Form, Tag, Channel. So, how can we get the details of it's datatype and column name and other details which we have for existing like for Lead API /rest/v1/leads/describe.json.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

column name for the one which I mentioned like Email, Folder, Form, Tag, Channel. So, how can we get the details of it's datatype and column name and other details which we have for existing like for Lead API /rest/v1/leads/describe.json.

Again... not column name, JSON property name. You need to un-think of these API resources as tables!

There's no describe API endpoint for these other resources. But they aren't mysterious if you're familiar with Marketo. Why don't you look at the response, consider the Marketo user experience for that type of asset, then ask about specific properties you don't understand?