SOLVED

Marketo stops working suddenly

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo stops working suddenly

Good Afternoon, 

How many hours of work do I still have to waste, before you guys improve your software. It stops working without any reason - either error 404 or asks me to refresh browser.

Above all there is no basic option like autosave.

I find it very annoying and I am close to switch to another provider. Thank you!

Joanna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo stops working suddenly

Support should help directly.

There are many reasons for that issue, although it is hard to tell without more information:

• going to an asset URL that no longer exists or you are not logged in
  • pod issues, which only support can address
  • number of trigger campaigns running
  • browser - remember IE 9 and below are not supported at all. I usually use Chrome and Safari just fine.
  • specific bugs, which should be logged.
  • clicking away too quickly before the auto save finishes (watch that clock change first!)
  • LP and Email editors used to crash sometimes, but it depends on what you are doing. I haven't had problems recently.
  • asking a smart list or report to crunch too much data (waiting forever now, but I know I asked it to do alot). It will usually come back. Just open a diff tab and do something else.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about the inconvenience. Did you email supportfeedback@marketo.com?

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Joanna,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your instance. I'm going to move this discussion over to the Support space, but if you're having problems, I would definitely recommend creating a Support case. This can be done through the Community Support Portal online, or by emailing Support at support@marketo.com. You do also have the option to call in to Support at 650-376-2302

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Support should help directly.

There are many reasons for that issue, although it is hard to tell without more information:

• going to an asset URL that no longer exists or you are not logged in
  • pod issues, which only support can address
  • number of trigger campaigns running
  • browser - remember IE 9 and below are not supported at all. I usually use Chrome and Safari just fine.
  • specific bugs, which should be logged.
  • clicking away too quickly before the auto save finishes (watch that clock change first!)
  • LP and Email editors used to crash sometimes, but it depends on what you are doing. I haven't had problems recently.
  • asking a smart list or report to crunch too much data (waiting forever now, but I know I asked it to do alot). It will usually come back. Just open a diff tab and do something else.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your help.

I will contact the support.

Have a great day ahead!

Cheers,

Joanna