SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sales Insight

Go to solution
Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

Marketo Sales Insight

Does anyone have a good one pager or quick highlights summary for benefits/features of Marketo Sales Insight?

I'm trying to spread the good word and surprised I can't find anything. I scrawled through the product docs but that's not really in a nice digestible format.

Thanks,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_

What CRM platform do you use?  If SFDC, have a look here (not a one-pager, though - although, Marketo used to provide one): http://pages2.marketo.com/rs/marketob2/images/SalesInsightinSalesforce.pdf

Dan_Stevens_

Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

Thanks Dan Stevens​, exactly what I was looking for!

Alexis_D_Alba1
Level 5

hi there,

Has anyone heard of sending a mass email via sales insight causing issues with cookies being crossed? We've been experiencing issues with cookies being crossed for leads in our database and I was told that Sales insight is the culprit because it  is not meant for sending mass emails.  I was  informed that marketo will only generate unique tokens for the first email sent, and if anyone else clicks a link in the email they will have the first lead's cookie attached to their browser. I did not realized this was expected behavior. Is this common knowledge?

Lauren_Aquilino
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Alexis D'Alba​ Have you heard more about this? I dont know why they would give us the option to send more than email at once if it wasn't going to cookie properly? cc:Carissa Russell