Marketo Sales Insight - Missing details on Account Screen in Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Insight - Missing details on Account Screen in Salesforce

We just put Marketo Sales Insight on our Account page layouts (previously they were only on Leads and Contacts) and I've noticed a couple instances with Accounts where there is no information in the Sales Insight window - even if the details ARE available on the Contact(s) from that account.

For instance a particular company is showing - "No interesting moments for [Company Name]",
But when looking at the Contact on the account there are several recent interesting moments listed.

Any idea why?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Delinda_Tinkey1
Level 5

Re: Marketo Sales Insight - Missing details on Account Screen in Salesforce

I have seen that happen before. If I recall it had to do with the fact that the interesting moments were archived on the account. I forget how long they stay visibile there, but my guess is a few months.

Check the contacts - how long ago did the interesting moments take place?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply -

It seems like for many of them - they do have contacts with very old interesting moments (12 months +)

However I just found an example where 1 contact had an interesting moment from October (so not totally recent, 6 months ago) - and then another contact from the account was created last week (no web activity but Milestone interesting moment of "Milestone: Original source: salesforce.com" 
Sara_Greaves
Level 5

Hi Sarah Stevenson,

Did you ever get this figured out? We're having the same problem as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No its never been figured out ... sorry 😞

Doesn't seem like Marketo has given much thought to their Salesforce app in sometime either...

Anonymous
Not applicable

This may be a Salesforce issue. I know that we had it set up to the default with Salesforce where activity data could only be reported on if the activity took place within the last 365 [rolling] days. I know this is specifically for reports, but you may want to contact Salesforce support and ask them to extend the data availability to at least 3 years. Not sure if this would work for this issue, though.