Re: Marketo Sales Engaged Q's

Paige_White
Level 1

Marketo Sales Engaged Q's

Hello!

My team and I have been digging in to find out more about Marketo Sales Engage. These are a few questions I am having trouble getting answered:

1. How much does MSE cost?
    1. It is important for us as consultants to know whether or not MSE is in our client’s budget or not
  2. Have you purchased/ seen MSE purchased since it has been released?
    1. If so, how is it going for the clients? Are they running into any roadblocks we should be aware of?
    2. If not, what is the client hesitation?
  3. Our main concerns have to do with fact that nothing syncs from MSE back to Salesforce
    1. It is awesome that most sales correspondence can take place within the one platform (and the vamped analytics are great), however, we feel that this may cause a disconnect with the information in MSE that will not show up in Salesforce.
    2. Have you had this concern from other Partners?
    3. Do you have any solutions or answers for this concern?

I really appreciate any and all feedback!

1 REPLY 1
Ambika_Shetty
Marketo Employee

Re: Marketo Sales Engaged Q's

1. How much does MSE cost? Cost of one MSE seat is $50 per user/month
  2. Have you purchased/ seen MSE purchased since it has been released? Yes, we have customers using MSE today. Feel free to reach out to me for specific use cases that has/has not worked for customers
  3. Our main concerns have to do with fact that nothing syncs from MSE back to Salesforce
    1. It is awesome that most sales correspondence can take place within the one platform (and the vamped analytics are great), however, we feel that this may cause a disconnect with the information in MSE that will not show up in Salesforce. - You're right on this front, MSE does not have a bi-directional sync with SFDC. However, MSE has "Push to MSE" button in SFDC that will push contacts from SF to MSE which helps a part of the problem. We are working on coming up with a long term solution to this issue.