SOLVED

Re: Marketo Sales Alert not coming through

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Alert not coming through

Hi,

I have setup some programs with a landing page, thank you page, auto-response e-mail and form fill alert e-mail (set as operational e-mail). Everything seems to work alright except the form fill alert. Me and my sales team are constantly placed in a marketing suspended list which causes our e-mail addresses to not get the e-mail. The fact that we changed the setting of the form fill alert to an operational e-mail did not solve the issue.

We get about 30-40 leads a day so it's crucial for the form fill alert to work. It's looks like a bug to me in Marketo, but someone here might have advice. Marketo support is not reachable in EMEA.

Best,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Mark,

Have you white listed Marketo IP addresses on your email system ?

See Configure Protocols for Marketo - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Mark,

Have you white listed Marketo IP addresses on your email system ?

See Configure Protocols for Marketo - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Whitelisting like Greg mentioned would be a great first step. You could also try creating a few of your Sales people as test leads in your instance and try sending an email to them through a flow action. Then check their lead record's Activity Log afterwards and see what happened--was the email delivered, bounced, soft bounced, etc.. Marketing Suspended is different than Email Suspended, but they frequently get confused. If it is Email Suspended, that happens when an email is bounced. Just one possibility, but the bounce messages usually carry extra details on why it was bounced--look for bounce Category.