SOLVED

Re: Marketo REST Api '502 Bad Gateway' Error

Go to solution
Will_Beeler
Level 1

Marketo REST Api '502 Bad Gateway' Error

Hello, my company has integrations with multiple Marketo clients and this morning around 5:30am PST we started recieving '502 Bad Gateway' errors for most calls to the list function of the Marketo REST api.

Here is an example of the kind of API requests that we're making:

https://xxxxxxxx.mktorest.com/rest/v1/list/xxxxx/leads.json?batchSize=300&fields=xxxxxxxxx&access_to...

Nothing has changed in the way we make our usual API requests. Typically a 502 error indicates that there is an internal server error. Is there any information about why this is happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Will,

This is due to a bug which is affecting a number of customers that our engineers became aware of earlier this morning. We are working on resolution now - I recommend keeping an eye on the Support area of the Community to see the P1 Alerts there.

Grant

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Will,

This is due to a bug which is affecting a number of customers that our engineers became aware of earlier this morning. We are working on resolution now - I recommend keeping an eye on the Support area of the Community to see the P1 Alerts there.

Grant

Will_Beeler
Level 1

Thank you for the update! I will keep an eye out. I appreciate it.

- Will

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

The fix was deployed about two hours ago.

Will_Beeler
Level 1

Everything has been looking good from our end since the fix went up. Thank you for the updates.
- Will

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Hello Will Beeler,

I'm sorry you're seeing trouble with your REST API. We've had reports from customers that they're getting frequent but intermittent errors like this. The issue has already been escalated up to our Engineering team but I would recommend opening a case with Marketo Support directly in order to get the most current up to date information as this issue gets resolved. Contact Marketo Support

Will_Beeler
Level 1

Thanks for the information. Since we only have a developer edition here I cannot open support cases or contact support which is why I posted here. I appreciate the help!

- Will