SOLVED

Re: Marketo & Net Promoter Survey

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo & Net Promoter Survey

I am redoing our NPS survey and process now that we have Marketo up and running. I am considering using the SurveyMonkey integration with Marketo to manage this. Would be interested in feedback from others who are using this combo, as well as alternative suggestions. We are a really small company so I am looking for something that is easy to setup and doesn't cost a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

SurveyMonkey is a good choice. (One thing about SM -- I would consider paying a few extra bucks so after someone completes the survey, they don't get taken to a generic SM page. You can take them to your own page instead.

Google Forms is nice too. (We used it for this Community's NetP survey.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

SurveyMonkey is a good choice. (One thing about SM -- I would consider paying a few extra bucks so after someone completes the survey, they don't get taken to a generic SM page. You can take them to your own page instead.

Google Forms is nice too. (We used it for this Community's NetP survey.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Marketo's native form functionality as a lightweight survey tool is not a bad idea either - it gives you slightly better customizability and tracking. It all depends on how complex your NPS survey is, but most use just one question. You can't go wrong with either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point Charlie!!

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

I  also used Marketo forms  to run NPS surveys. We had the scoring form and followup questionnaire form directly thru Marketo without a glitch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Scott & Charlie.

I am keen to have the NPS (and other survey results) captured in Salesforce. SM has a SF integration but it is way too expensive for the small number of surveys we expect to send each year.