Re: Marketo Marketing Activities Not Loading

leem
Level 1

Marketo Marketing Activities Not Loading

Hello! I just got access to our team's instance of Marketo analytics and when I try to load Marketing Activities, it hangs on the loading screen and doesn't actually load anything. This is common amongst all Marketing Activities pages. What is the issue here? Is it an access issue?

leem_0-1650405408388.png

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Did you try giving a hard refresh?
Try checking for any errors on the browser console- usually such errors go away upon switching browsers / accessing via incognito mode. 

leem
Level 1

Yes, I tried opening in incognito as well as doing a hard refresh and switching browsers--still the same result.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Well, looking at your snapshot I believe you probably do not have access to the Marketing Activities section (if you have had the access - you would also see the Marketing Activities in the top navigation bar along with the Analytics tab). Your Marketo admin may have reset your user's permissions so you can access only the Marketo Analytics section.

Without the Marketing Activities permission you would not be able to see/access the Marketing Activities section and all the programs/campaigns/assets within. Do you have issues accessing the Marketo Analytics section too?