SOLVED

Re: Marketo Hopin Integration

Go to solution
Anca_Topor
Level 1

Marketo Hopin Integration

Hi All, 

We are currently working on an integration with a new webinar platform and we finished configuring the integration in Hopin. 

If we want to push registrations from Hopin to Marketo do we really need to create a custom activity? We worked with ON24 and that was not needed - everything was flowing from ON24 to Marketo. 

We reached the maximum custom activities to create in Marketo. 

Did you worked with Hopin integrated with Marketo and magic links before? Is it working properly? 

Thank you very much! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JTNT
Level 1

Never mind! Figured it out and everything is working nicely now. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gsamaras
Level 1

Hey @Anca_Topor, I know Hopin has a new native integration for Marketo however when we integrated Hopin to Marketo last summer we leveraged a Sitecore/Marketo form that wrote to Marketo and then used a webhook in the program flow which wrote the response to a Google sheet response. From there we leveraged Zapier to send the responses from Google sheets to Hopin. This worked amazingly well for us and we ran to full-size virtual events using this methodology. No custom activities required.

Anca_Topor
Level 1

Thank you. I managed to create new custom activity and integrated Hopin (created also a webhook because we need the information to go both ways). I tested it and it works. What i don't understand is: will I be able to use this as an Event Partner? I am guessing that I will need to change the program status manually (add it in a flow) rather than having Hopin changing that like ON24 did? 

gsamaras
Level 1

@Anca_Topor I am not sure, that integration was not available when we purchased Hopin. Could you not just use the custom activities as triggers/filters to run a smart campaign and change statuses?

JTNT
Level 1

Hi Anca - can you share what you've done with custom activities and how it works with your Marketo program and Hopin? I created custom activities but it's not sending any data.

JTNT
Level 1

Never mind! Figured it out and everything is working nicely now.