Marketo events app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo events app

I have created an event program in Marketo along with a SFDC campaign.  We have a number of contacts we have identified as those who we are going to accept and those who we will not all to attend. In order to check in users we are looking to use the Marketo Events app.

Question: The Marketo Events app shows campaign members but can you easily decipher who has an 'accepted' or 'rejected' member status before any check-in has taken place? If so how do you do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Valerie_Whitin2
Level 5

Re: Marketo events app

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly (we stopped using their app about a year ago and moved to a more robust app), you are only able to use two statuses within the actual app itself. Registered (pre-checkin status) or Attended (post-checkin status) are the two options you have.

You could maybe remove those people not allowed to attend from the program before the event starts, or move them into a status outside of Registered, that way if they don't show up in the app your team can know they are not allowed to attend the event. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Valerie.  If you dont mind sharing - what is the app you are currently using for event checkins and attendee management?

Valerie_Whitin2
Level 5

We are using Attend and are really happy with them. We also looked at atEvent very closely, which I thought they were a very solid option as well. If you do a lot of events, I would highly recommend looking at another option. They are fairly inexpensive (obviously this depends a lot on your own budgets), but I feel like they are fairly priced for what you get.