SOLVED

Marketo Emails Not Appearing in Salesforce (MSI)

Go to solution
ogjamie73
Level 1

Marketo Emails Not Appearing in Salesforce (MSI)

We are getting ready to rollout MSI at our company.  We just installed in our production Salesforce environment are testing before we make it available to the larger user base.  I created an email in Marketo, checked the Publish to Sales Insight option and approved.  When I go to a contact in Salesforce and click the Send Marketo Email button, when I get to the editor the email is not available.  Am I missing a step?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo Emails Not Appearing in Salesforce (MSI)

Well, publishing a Marketo email to MSI from Marketo is as simple as possible! Did you see any errors while publishing the email and/or while approving it? I’d recommend you wait for some time to see whether the email gets synced over and/or try publishing a new email (created from scratch) and see if that does the trick. If none of these work, I’d recommend you raise a support ticket.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, publishing a Marketo email to MSI from Marketo is as simple as possible! Did you see any errors while publishing the email and/or while approving it? I’d recommend you wait for some time to see whether the email gets synced over and/or try publishing a new email (created from scratch) and see if that does the trick. If none of these work, I’d recommend you raise a support ticket.

ogjamie73
Level 1

Thanks...and that's what I thought.  I did create a new one from scratch and having the same issue.  We raised a ticket.