Marketo Email and Landing Page Template Designer Recommendations

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Marketo Email and Landing Page Template Designer Recommendations

What agencies/services do you recommend for designing and developing email and landing page assets in Marketo? Must be familiar with Email Editor 2.0 and guided landing pages.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Email and Landing Page Template Designer Recommendations

LeadMD is a great partner that I have worked wit in the past.  Also, Wunderman LA is another great agency

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We've had recent success with Grazitti Interactive.  Extremely cost-effective and customer-focused.  Reach out to Shailendra Pratap​ for more information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dan Stevens​ for recommending Grazitti Interactive, we'll ensure to help you with more quality work.

Hi Alexis,

Nice meeting you via community post.

Our in-house Marketo certified experts have developed various responsive emails on Email Editor 2.0 and helped Marketo customers with Guided landing pages. I would be happy to showcase our work on a call and discuss your requirement in detail.

Please drop me an email with few convenient time slots at shailendrap@grazitti.com

Thanks,

Shailendra Pratap

Marketo Consultant

www.grazitti.com

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Grazitti, Perkuto, and Knak are the main places to go to.

If you want a freelancer, then maybe they'd respond here or you could find them through other means and just make sure they know Marketo's requirements for templates.