SOLVED

Marketo deliverability Power Pack

Go to solution
Nihal
Level 3

Marketo deliverability Power Pack

Hi All,

I wanted to know more about the Deliverability Power Pack or 250ok how it works and how can I add it my marketo Instance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo deliverability Power Pack

The deliverability power pack is an add-on module that users can purchase for their Marketo subscription. You should reach out to Sales-rep/Marketo CSM to get this installed in your Marketo instance. Once provisioned, the Email Deliverability tile gets added to the "My Marketo" section (snapshot below) using which you could navigate to it.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1676539360351.png

The deliverability powerpack could allow you to track your inbox, spam, and missing email rates along with IP/domain blocklists, spam traps that you've been hitting, etc. You'd have certain allotted inbox placement campaigns per month that would help you to monitor inbox versus spam folder deliverability in multiple mailbox providers, including Google Apps, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo deliverability Power Pack

The deliverability power pack is an add-on module that users can purchase for their Marketo subscription. You should reach out to Sales-rep/Marketo CSM to get this installed in your Marketo instance. Once provisioned, the Email Deliverability tile gets added to the "My Marketo" section (snapshot below) using which you could navigate to it.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1676539360351.png

The deliverability powerpack could allow you to track your inbox, spam, and missing email rates along with IP/domain blocklists, spam traps that you've been hitting, etc. You'd have certain allotted inbox placement campaigns per month that would help you to monitor inbox versus spam folder deliverability in multiple mailbox providers, including Google Apps, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.