SOLVED

Re: Marketo changes the hyperlink in the text version of my email link

Go to solution
Ranae_Mogensen
Level 2

Marketo changes the hyperlink in the text version of my email link

When I send a text version sample email, I notice that the registration button sends users to our corporate home page, rather than the landing page I've assigned.

Can someone please point me to the directions on how to remedy this?

Thanks!

Ranae

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

have you edited the text version of the email and/or let it automatically copy from the HTML version?

Best;m

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

have you edited the text version of the email and/or let it automatically copy from the HTML version?

Best;m

Ranae_Mogensen
Level 2

I've let it automatically copy. Do you mind sharing with me how to edit the text version?

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

Ranae, when you navigate to the Text Version in your email draft, there will be the "Copy from HTML" and a Checkbox with the statement below. You will un-check the box, and you'll be able to edit the text version.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_0.png

Ranae_Mogensen
Level 2

Thank you Matjaž Jaušovec‌ and @bryanepstein. The error was in the text version as you suggested. Turns out I needed to "uncopy the HTML" and then manually change the link in the text version. Thanks for your help!

Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

If either my answer or Matjaž's helped you with resolving your question, please mark either answer as correct so that it is shown as resolved on the community.