SOLVED

Re: Marketo Certified Expert - Training & Resources

Go to solution
michellechopin
Level 5

Marketo Certified Expert - Training & Resources

Hi Community,

I'm finally able to set aside some time to get training for the Marketo Certified Expert track and was wondering if there are updated resources available anywhere?

Everything I've seen posted in the Community is a number of years old - the most recent post was from Feb 2020 and the link included in it is broken/no longer active. I think it's the same link as on this page under Marketo University Support - both the MCE Exam Topics and Certified Expert Exam Prep links give 404 errors.

Any direction would be great, and if it's just a case of reading through Marketo's Product Documentation then so be it!

Thanks as always,

Michelle 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Syrus_Behbehani
Marketo Employee

Hi Michelle, hope you are well. 

My name is Syrus and I am a Product Advisor with the Customer Care team here at Marketo.

The titles of our certification exams have slightly changed. The Marketo Certified Expert is now knows as the Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Certification. You can find all the info you need, including exam guides and recommended preparation, at this link: https://spark.adobe.com/page/0QLflTQQAC8jd/

Best, 
Syrus 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Syrus_Behbehani
Marketo Employee

Hi Michelle, hope you are well. 

My name is Syrus and I am a Product Advisor with the Customer Care team here at Marketo.

The titles of our certification exams have slightly changed. The Marketo Certified Expert is now knows as the Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Certification. You can find all the info you need, including exam guides and recommended preparation, at this link: https://spark.adobe.com/page/0QLflTQQAC8jd/

Best, 
Syrus 

michellechopin
Level 5

Thanks @Syrus_Behbehani - I had found this previously but as it goes specifically into the exam guides, it wasn't clear that this was learning materials vs final study options for the exam.

Do the two different guides differ other than in name and which is retiring? Is the content the same throughout both? If yes, I'll work on the new version to stay up to date.

Many thanks again!

Michelle