SOLVED

Marketo Calendar

Go to solution
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Marketo Calendar

Hi,

I would like to see in my Calendar not only the Campaigns that I have launched, but also the scheduled ones.

For example: If I set up a Webinar campaign and I send the first invite today, I am also scheduling 2 or 3 reminders (defined in the flow of a smart campaign).
I wish to see those scheduled reminders in the calendar as well to help me avoid overlapping other emails in those days. Does anyone know how can I make activate the view of scheduled emails/campaign in the Calendar?

Many thanks,
Mihai

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Re: Marketo Calendar

Hi Josh,

The options I have in the filter "Entry types" are:

Basic Entry
Smart Campaign
Smart Campaign with Email
Email Program
Email Program Test
Engagement Cast
Webinar
Main Event

Even if I select them all, I still can't see the future scheduled campaigns.

Kind regards,
Mihai

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Those should appear in the Calendar automatically. Can you adjust your filters on the right to include smart campaigns/batch?
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Hi Josh,

The options I have in the filter "Entry types" are:

Basic Entry
Smart Campaign
Smart Campaign with Email
Email Program
Email Program Test
Engagement Cast
Webinar
Main Event

Even if I select them all, I still can't see the future scheduled campaigns.

Kind regards,
Mihai
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Any ideas on how can I set up the calendar to show me the scheduled campaigns also?
Jason_Henderson
Level 1

Hi Mihai,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Were the scheduled reminder emails separate smart campaigns, or different flow steps, probably separated by wait steps, in the same smart campaign?

If they're all flow steps in the same smart campaign, I'm guessing you'll only see the date of the smart campaign is set to start and not the subsequent flow steps.
Mihai_Bejgu
Level 3

Hi Jason,

Nope, I haven't solved this issue. The reminders were scheduled in a smart campaign flow indeed. This is how we usually do it and it would have been nice to see the flow steps marked in the calendar as well. Otherwise I'm forced to mark them manually and it's not much of an automation in this case.. 🙂

Kind regards,
Mihai