SOLVED

Re: Marketo Calendar - How to archive old Engagement Programs?

Go to solution
Lauren_Bell
Level 2

Marketo Calendar - How to archive old Engagement Programs?

Hello!

My team and I just started using the Marketo Calendar and I want to see future Engagement Program casts, but there is an old engagement program we are no longer using that's still showing up on the calendar. Is there some way for me to "archive" this program, so I don't have to delete it totally, but also not have "future casts" (that aren't actually going to happen) show up on the calendar anymore? Do I need to set up the Calendar filters in a certain way to exclude this inactive stream?

For additional info: I've already archived the emails that were in the stream, I set the cadence to "None", everyone that went through the stream is Exhausted, I set the Program Status in the Setup tab as "Off", and we have no plans to use this stream again but I'm hesitant to "Delete" it completely so we can still go back and see the engagement stats.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lauren_Bell
Level 2

Found the solution in a Marketo slack chat!

I converted the original Campaign Folder in my Marketing Activities to an Archived folder, and future casts were removed from the calendar!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lauren_Bell
Level 2

Found the solution in a Marketo slack chat!

I converted the original Campaign Folder in my Marketing Activities to an Archived folder, and future casts were removed from the calendar!