Marketo and Zoom integration- does a Zoom admin need to be a Marketo Admin or user?

Questions
Level 2

Marketo and Zoom integration- does a Zoom admin need to be a Marketo Admin or user?

My company has been using Zoom for webinars and my marketing team recently started using Marketo. We would like to integrate Marketo with Zoom and I have a few questions. We have a Zoom Admin in a different team and he is not a Marketo user. Does he need to be a Marketo admin or Marketo user to enable the integration? Or can a Marketo Admin work with him (Zoom admin) to integrate Marketo with Zoom? We can purchase additional license for him (as a user) if it would be beneficial for him for the future work. Any thoughts? Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Re: Marketo and Zoom integration- does a Zoom admin need to be a Marketo Admin or user?

The Zoom Admin should probably work along side the Marketo Admin to enable the integration.  The Zoom Admin is only needed to enter the launch point credentials in Zoom.  The creation of the Launch Point and Marketo Program will be completed by your Marketo Admin/team.

Questions
Level 2

Re: Marketo and Zoom integration- does a Zoom admin need to be a Marketo Admin or user?

Thank you!

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Good set of instructions can be found here:https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/marketo 

The Zoom admin does not need access to Marketo for the initial setup. However, if you do plan for them going into Marketo to setup the various events and reporting, then yes they would need access - but not admin.

Please note: Only webinars created by the Zoom admin user will be visible in Marketo, if you have other Zoom users who created webinars, they would need to be added to the integration profile in Zoom.

Hope this helps!

Questions
Level 2

Thank you!!!