SOLVED

Re: Marketo Ad Network

Go to solution
ckim
Level 1

Marketo Ad Network

Hi,

I'm looking for more information around the use case and if there is any more information besides what's in the product documentation. Couldn't find much through Google or YouTube videos.

Would love to see a case study of this that was used in the real world so I can gain additional insights instead of just LaunchPoint services set up, etc.  What does the reporting look like? Are the engagement data fed back into Marketo? I know there are some options under the smart campaign.  Can I send one static list to all three services or do I need to send the static list to each individually, etc.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
uditmathur
Level 4

Hi  ckim,

Ad Network integration is generally used to either generate new leads or run more targeted, personalized campaigns for known leads.

You can learn more about ad integration from https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/ad-network-inte...

Regarding a use case one of my client use LinkedIn integration to target know leads to sign up for their webinars & events.

They send emails to their leads & after some days they create a list of all those opened email but not registered for webinar & send  this list to their LinkedIn audience. These audiences are then fed with personalized ads for the webinar & prompted to register. Once the leads register for webinar they are removed the list & other continue to receive LinkedIn ads.

Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
uditmathur
Level 4

Hi  ckim,

Ad Network integration is generally used to either generate new leads or run more targeted, personalized campaigns for known leads.

You can learn more about ad integration from https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/ad-network-inte...

Regarding a use case one of my client use LinkedIn integration to target know leads to sign up for their webinars & events.

They send emails to their leads & after some days they create a list of all those opened email but not registered for webinar & send  this list to their LinkedIn audience. These audiences are then fed with personalized ads for the webinar & prompted to register. Once the leads register for webinar they are removed the list & other continue to receive LinkedIn ads.

Hope this helps.  

ckim
Level 1

Do you happen to know as we're setting up Ad Networks for Facebook and LinkedIn, what does the staging process and testing look like? I wonder if those social platforms have a sandbox/test opportunity before going live?