Re: Marketo Ad-Bridge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Ad-Bridge

Does someone here have experience in Ad-Bridge? can share some insights?

I tried community to get more details on Ad-Bridge but couldn't find more about it. Any help?

Thanks,

Bhaskar

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ad bridge is currently used to move lead lists into display ad networks like Linkedin and Facebook, send success path data to Google AdWords for SEM optimization and to send segment information to facebook and Google for retargeting.

Do you have any specific questions about it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know where the Ad Bridge icon went? It used to show up at the bottom of a lead list in the Lead Database, but it's no longer there.

Thanks,

Nicole

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Jamie Lewis !

I am new to these concepts, trying to find some docs/help materials around this? Not great info from community, can you share some helpful docs if you have any?

Regards,

Bhaskar

Trevor_McCurry
Level 2

This article is specifically about how to leverage a Marketo list on LinkedIn, but it's helpful in understanding Ad Bridge:

Use a Marketo List or Smart List as a LinkedIn Audience Segment - Marketo Docs - Product Documentati...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious too to know how people are finding Ad Bridge. Is it worth implementing? Have they generated or influenced any revenue from it? Increased conversions? And if so, by how much?

Thanks!

Colin_Palmquist
Level 1

When using Ad Bridge for Google Ads, is it true that Ad Bridge can't create new lists in Google? From what I can tell, it can only add leads to existing customer match lists, so one actually needs to create the list in Google Ads first, upload at least one record to it, and only then can Ad Bridge detect the list in Marketo to upload more leads to it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the lists they built in Google Ads using Ad Bridge aren't populating? I uploaded several batches of 10k leads with Ad Bridge to Google Ads, it's now been a several hours, the lists no longer say processing, yet they still all have <100 leads in them. Wondering if we have to wait 24 hours like Google says, even though the lists are finished processing.

Thanks!

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Colin - instead of appending to a post from years ago, you've got a better chance of getting an answer to your question if you started a new thread.

Marek_Hozák
Level 2

Hi Bhaskar,

one of the main issues with Ad Bridge is that is does not automate the process – if you send your list via Ad Bridge from Marketo to any ad platforms, the list will not be updated afterwards.

We have been facing this issue for a long time and now finishing a software that solves this issue. Would you be interested in getting more details? If so, get in touch with me on marek@groost.co

Thanks.

Marek

Diego_Lineros2
Level 7

Hi @Marek_Hozák (or anyone rading this message) did you find an answer to this?  I was thinking to use Zappier instead, but I will have additional costs.