Re: Marketing Suspended

Hi Christina,

Good question. I do not know . Give it a try and let us know

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Christina!

You mention "I have a custom field for 60 day marketing email suspension. Then I have a processing campaign that looks for a trigger from that field and when it's checked automatically checks the Marketing Suspended field. That way my leads don't see the actual suspended field in case I've already selected it for some other reason." ---> Would you be willing to share your Flow steps for the campaign that tracks this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We suspend leads and contacts from marketing emails during bidding (RFP) and contract negotiation periods. Many companies and governmental organizations with formal procurement procedures require that communications including marketing promotions are formally channeled through procurement to remove the possibility of collusion or anti-competitive actions.

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All,

Thanks for the replies.  As CASL implementation predates my time with my current company, it is a bit of an archeology experiment in finding out the hows and whys.

One thing though, when trying to see who of the Marketing Suspended in our Canadian partition are in SFDC I am running into a stumbling block as my smart list and the resulting Leads don't seem to be obeying the filters....

See my SFDC Type column in the view (second screenshot)

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Geoffrey Krajeski​, just want to double check that you used the SFDC Type field under Lead Attributes. The one that's under Company Attributes is a different field (standard Account Type if I remember correctly) and that could be causing the error.

pastedImage_0.png

Geoff_Krajeski1

That would be correct.... using the one under Lead Attributes

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Geoff, unless you updated your smart list filters since that screenshot was taken, you're using ANY filters. So you're saying if they're in CA, OR Marketing Suspended = true, OR they're a lead or contact.

Geoff_Krajeski1

They need a face-palm emoji on here

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Haha, I almost texted you to save you the embarrassment... But nope

Geoff_Krajeski1

Well, we all know what you were doing out at Summit over ppls heads