Marketing Plan Using Marketo

Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Marketing Plan Using Marketo

I am a fairly new user of Marketo and we have a couple of programs in place right now, but we are getting ready to create our marketing plan for this year and I'm really wanting to impress my boss with what Marketo can do.  What kind of marketing plans have you all put into place that have been successful?  Here is what we have right now:
  • Target marketing email blast campaign monthly
  • Webinars monthly for all products, landing page, registration, follow up, etc.
  • Operational lead scoring, sales alerts (this really isn't a marketing plan though)
I really need ideas please!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketing Plan Using Marketo

Marketo is an exceptional tool for managing a sales funnel program.  We have taken the work of 3 to 4 people tracking various emails and different stages and automated the entire process.  What makes the program powerful is that there are alerts, actions, and updates set-up through out the process to engage the sales team and sales engineering group to activities within their accounts.  We utilize lead scoring to elevate targeted and engage prospects, sales alerts to notify of actions with content or transitions through various stages, landing pages and emails to "drip nuture" them through the processs.  It's an all-in-one program.  
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Re: Marketing Plan Using Marketo

Yes, I am very aware of the wonderful tools Marketo has to offer.  I was looking for more speicifc marketing plan ideas.  We have lead scoring set up, but examples of a drip campaign would be great.