Re: Marketing Calendar - View Only Mode

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketing Calendar - View Only Mode

Hello, 

I understand the Marketing Calendar will be available to 5 users and cost $/user after that. However, is there any option (or a plan for one) to make a view only version of the calendar? We would like our sales team to be able to view the calendar only. 

Thank you.
Lindsay 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Lindsay,

From my understanding, there won't be a specific "Calendar - Read Only" permission (though I wish there was, it would be so much easier!).  You will need to have the Calendar permission enabled in order to access the Calendar tile on the My Marketo page in order to view it. 

However, if you want a specific user to be "Read Only" on the calendar, you would enable the Calendar permission as part of your five free users and make grant access to view other sections of Marketo (Marketing Activities, Design Studio, etc), but not Create/Update/Delete.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really wish there'd be a read only version too. Our Director of Demand Gen will need to see the calendar, but won't be making any changes on it. She just needs to see it for planning purposes.
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sounds like we need an idea on the community 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I added the idea here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000Jwd1AAC