SOLVED

Re: Looking for Best Practices: Engagement Program - SFDC Campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for Best Practices: Engagement Program - SFDC Campaigns

I'm used having each email campaign in Marketo being mapped to a specific campaign in SFDC.

Moving to an angagement Program, I'm struggling with how properly align with campaigns in SFDC. Sending everyone to one campaign called "Engagement" seems meaningless because there will be so many members getting all kinds of different content.

Am I limited to only having Programs as Content in the stream, with all of the campaign logic embedded?

How are other handling this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have created program for each piece of content. Every program contains the emails, pages, triggers, and so on. I measure success (progression)  in each individual program. These could also be synced to a SF campaign of course. The engagement program uses a smart campaign in the content program to send the email.

Another way to track everything is not to use a program in an engagement program, but directly the email from a content program, but inside the content program there is a trigger the tracks the progression of the conten tprogram.

Lastly you could create a folder with one trigger for each email you have (for your engagement program). That trigger fires on success for that item and updates the coresponding SF campaign.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have created program for each piece of content. Every program contains the emails, pages, triggers, and so on. I measure success (progression)  in each individual program. These could also be synced to a SF campaign of course. The engagement program uses a smart campaign in the content program to send the email.

Another way to track everything is not to use a program in an engagement program, but directly the email from a content program, but inside the content program there is a trigger the tracks the progression of the conten tprogram.

Lastly you could create a folder with one trigger for each email you have (for your engagement program). That trigger fires on success for that item and updates the coresponding SF campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - that's very helpful.