SOLVED

Re: Looking for a way to generate a form submission report

Go to solution
Pavel_Ivanov
Level 2

Looking for a way to generate a form submission report

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure something out and am pretty sure I'm missing something.

I'm looking for a report with all people who submitted forms but I need to generate the report so it shows all forms in scope and all people who submitted them.

Example:

Form A Amy Rogers amy@sample.com
Form A John Johnson john@sample.com
Form B John Johnson john@sample.com

Form B

Spencer Elm spencer@sample.com
Form C Amy Rogers  amy@sample.com

I am using a smart list with the filter "filled out form" and a list of the forms that I'm looking for. However, if a person submitted form A and form B, I would get him in the report only once (which is totally expected, but not what I need).

So the painful solution I've found is to generate reports with a single form per smart list and then unify them into 1. As you will guess, this is taking a lot of time, considering the fact that we need this information each month.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

It would be more of an activity log than a smart list you'd be looking for, but it's not easy to pull that into a single view in the Marketo UI. Via the API you could run a bulk activity extract on form fill activities and compile it quite easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

It would be more of an activity log than a smart list you'd be looking for, but it's not easy to pull that into a single view in the Marketo UI. Via the API you could run a bulk activity extract on form fill activities and compile it quite easily.

Pavel_Ivanov
Level 2

Hi Katja,

This sounds interesting. Thank you!