SOLVED

Logged into Marketo Account - with the same account on several devices - possible?

Go to solution
MariaMarketo
Level 2

Logged into Marketo Account - with the same account on several devices - possible?

Do you have any experience as to whether you can be logged into Marketo with the same account on several devices in parallel and edit assets etc. without this leading to problems (changes are not adopted or the like)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Logged into Marketo Account - with the same account on several devices - possible?

I have logged in to Marketo in multiple browsers and it was not a problem. In general you don't want multiple sessions (or multiple users for that matter) editing the same email at the same time. Have you tested logging in with different browsers/devices at the same time?

That said, I do not recommend sharing logins between multiple people, that makes it really hard to audit and control what's going on in your system.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Logged into Marketo Account - with the same account on several devices - possible?

I have logged in to Marketo in multiple browsers and it was not a problem. In general you don't want multiple sessions (or multiple users for that matter) editing the same email at the same time. Have you tested logging in with different browsers/devices at the same time?

That said, I do not recommend sharing logins between multiple people, that makes it really hard to audit and control what's going on in your system.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor