SOLVED

Lock image to rectangle background

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lock image to rectangle background

I'm new to Marketo, so hopefully this is an easy one. On our landing pages we have images with a rectangle forming the border around it. Once I've got a rectangle positioned properly behind the image, I'd like to be able to move them both together, in other words lock the image and the rectangle together in that position. Is that possible?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Lock image to rectangle background

Hi Dane,

It's not currently possible to drag and drop elements together.  What I would suggest instead is uploading the image with the border around it already, so it's a single piece of content.  That should make it easier to format your page.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Dane,

It's not currently possible to drag and drop elements together.  What I would suggest instead is uploading the image with the border around it already, so it's a single piece of content.  That should make it easier to format your page.

John

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

You should also strongly consider using a guided template instead of a free form template so that you can also make it responsive and easily be able to control the layout the way you're trying to.