SOLVED

Re: List who has opened every email that was sent to them but never clicked?

Go to solution
mizzougrad
Level 2

List who has opened every email that was sent to them but never clicked?

I'd like to try to gain some idea of everyone who has opened every single email but has never clicked on them to get an understanding of who might be an inactive person with an ESP that is auto opening the emails for them. Would this be the right smart list? Doesn't feel right...

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 3.07.54 PM.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucasMachado
Level 2

Hello,

I don't think that is the best approach because it is returning you everyone who opened any e-mail and didn't click any link. To do it I'd create actually 3 smart lists:

1. People who didn't open any e-mail (if he opened 99 e-mails but didn't open 1 he will be in this smart list)image.png

2. People who clicked in at least one e-mail (if he didn't click 99 but clicked 1 he will be in this smart list)

image.png

3. People who are not in the smart list 1 (opened every e-mail he received), people who are not in smart list 2 (never clicked in an e-mail link) and was delivered any e-mail:

image.png

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
LucasMachado
Level 2

Hello,

I don't think that is the best approach because it is returning you everyone who opened any e-mail and didn't click any link. To do it I'd create actually 3 smart lists:

1. People who didn't open any e-mail (if he opened 99 e-mails but didn't open 1 he will be in this smart list)image.png

2. People who clicked in at least one e-mail (if he didn't click 99 but clicked 1 he will be in this smart list)

image.png

3. People who are not in the smart list 1 (opened every e-mail he received), people who are not in smart list 2 (never clicked in an e-mail link) and was delivered any e-mail:

image.png

Tags (1)
mizzougrad
Level 2

This is fantastic. I didn't think to create smart lists and plug those into a separate smart list. This worked!

raiashutosh
Level 2

@LucasMachado 

This is very interesting, I believe this data will become more insightful if we can have no. of opens in the smart least, like if some has opened at least 4-5 emails and didn't click in any of them.

raiashutosh
Level 2

@LucasMachado 
The smart list will also give users who got emails delivered but didn't open them.

I think using an Email Opened filter instead of Email Delivered will be better. It'll make sure they have opened all emails they received but didn't click. @mizzougrad