SOLVED

Re: List Import problem

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

List Import problem

I have imported List to a static List from CSV, after the import process is completed and when i see the List the data is not there, it just populates the marketo ID but nothing thereafter, everything is blank, even the number of leads imported is not correct. this is a usual process which was working fine previously. i have import access.

Thanks,
CK
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have an open escalation in engineering and people are working on it right now. Hoping to have a fix soon, and I'll post back when that happens.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI CK - I'm having the exact same problem. I've tried to upload my list three times already!! Glad it's not just me.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Janani, did u get any response from Marketo Support, I Dint find any support document for this type of error and this is the very first time I come across something like this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is another: me too... It used to work but not this morning... 😞
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Not very helpful, but I just imported to a static list and it worked ok. Have you all reached out to support?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all,

So it sounds like there may be a bug, but that it isn't affecting everyone. I've reached out to the engineering team to have them look at logs, but as Dory said, it would be good to contact support. They'll document it and make sure we get a fix out fast to you all.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep! I'm experiencing the same issue!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have an open escalation in engineering and people are working on it right now. Hoping to have a fix soon, and I'll post back when that happens.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo.png

I have uploaded the .csv list so many times. I have no problem in importing process but when it completes, I find no e-mails in the e-mails column. Could anyone please help me for this? Many thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to the fix 🙂