SOLVED

List import - missing field

Go to solution
Mariana
Level 2

List import - missing field

I imported a list of people who registered for an event, only that when I was mapping the fields (First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address, etc...) I forgot to import the "notes" field referring to people.

Is it possible to import this list again and add this field to the program or am I duplicating people?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: List import - missing field

Marketo uses the Email Address field as the default de-duplication key for list import, form fill-outs, etc. (not all person sources though)! So as long as you re-import the same list with the Notes field included in it using the Default list import mode, you should be good! Corresponding records in Marketo would get updated to have the respective Notes field value per your import file.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: List import - missing field

Marketo uses the Email Address field as the default de-duplication key for list import, form fill-outs, etc. (not all person sources though)! So as long as you re-import the same list with the Notes field included in it using the Default list import mode, you should be good! Corresponding records in Marketo would get updated to have the respective Notes field value per your import file.