SOLVED

Re: Links on landing page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Links on landing page

I was wondering if the following was possible: if a lead clicks a link on a landing page, is it possible to open that link in a new window?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kelly - If you're using the Rich Text editor, when you insert your link, there will be a dropdown of "Target" where you can select "Open in new window (_blank)". If you've already inserted the link, highlight the text where you have a link, and click the "Insert/edit link" button in the editor and you'll see the Target option. I've inserted some images below that will show where you'll navigate to.

Alternatively, you can open the HTML code by clicking the "HTML" button. Once in the HTML code, add target="_blank" in your <a > tag. So your whole tag might look like <a href="www.marketo.com" target="_blank" >your link text here< /a>.

0EM50000000RJkc.jpg

0EM50000000RJkh.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kelly - If you're using the Rich Text editor, when you insert your link, there will be a dropdown of "Target" where you can select "Open in new window (_blank)". If you've already inserted the link, highlight the text where you have a link, and click the "Insert/edit link" button in the editor and you'll see the Target option. I've inserted some images below that will show where you'll navigate to.

Alternatively, you can open the HTML code by clicking the "HTML" button. Once in the HTML code, add target="_blank" in your <a > tag. So your whole tag might look like <a href="www.marketo.com" target="_blank" >your link text here< /a>.

0EM50000000RJkc.jpg

0EM50000000RJkh.jpg
Elizabeth_Ragla
Level 2

When you insert the hyperlink on your landing page, in the edit/insert link window, select the Target in the General Properties section. You'll want to choose the  "Open in New Window" as the Target.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both!