LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and Munchkin Tracking

Ed_Ortega1
Level 2

LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and Munchkin Tracking

We recently started to use LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and the LinkedIn/Marketo integration. Now that we have some leads coming in, I can now see the LinkedIn Form when I use the LI Form Triggers. No issue there. 

For all OTHER paid channels, we direct traffic to a page with a Marketo form, they fill out the form and get their cookie, and we can of course see their website activity tracked. However, when we use LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, the Marketo form/cookie step isn't happening and they are still seen as an anonymous visitor. This is preventing us from determining if they downloaded our asset after the form fill. 

Has anyone identified this issue, or more importantly, found a solve to get them cookied immediately during the redirect to our site from the ad? Appreciate any words of wisdom!

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and Munchkin Tracking

AFAIK, there's no way to append form information to the Landing Page URL. The pageview is therefore anonymous (unless previously associated).

Ed_Ortega1
Level 2

Re: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and Munchkin Tracking

Thanks @SanfordWhiteman. That was the conclusion I kept coming to as well. LinkedIn's solution was to send them an email after the form fill and hope they clicked on the link. I was hoping to find something more comprehensive, but I knew it was a long shot. Thanks for your reply.