Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.

I am not able to import email address to the user list for leads. Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action. Before I was able to do  this but not today.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.

We recently added a permission that can be used to restrict this, but it should be defaulted to on (unless your admin turned it off). Can you check to make sure you have permission? Also, if it changed in an unexpected way, can you reach out to support so we can look into it?
Renee_Green
Level 2

Re: Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action.

I am experiencing something similar but with uploading code into the editor. We have a weekly newsletter and this has never been a problem for the past 2 years. but today we see this message. not sure what we do to troubleshoot. any guidance is appreciated.

roqiinkimmi
Level 1

I too had the same issue yesterday while uploading release notes for our release notifications. There is a strip of code that I had to paste into the email body to advise the bug fix. I always encountered this same error, and I couldn't figure out why. Finally I figured out it was due to the one line of code in the release note! I had to edit the line of code in order for the line to stick into the email without error. without the first "/" before the line of code 🙂 I hope this helps. I never encountered this issue previously either. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can you please be more precise about the change you made so future readers can learn? Provide before-and-after examples of the email content.