Re: Leads report showing the actual leads by the form they filled in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads report showing the actual leads by the form they filled in?

Does anyone know a way to achieve this? I can show how many people filled in a form by week, but I need to be able to have a full list of leads by day by form, which I cant seem to achieve except with a smartlist, but I cant schedule a smartlist to be sent to users or group it by form.

7 REPLIES 7
Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

It's really unfortunate but Marketo doesn't let you do that. You'll have to create a smart list, but you can't subscribe to that.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

...yet. It was discussed at Summit as "coming soon". The crowd rejoiced

However, it's been missed in the past few updates: Re: Subscribing to Smart Lists

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Yeah I thought it was going to be here in June, and then July, I really hope it is coming soon, clients keep asking for it. Cheryl Chavez​ any update as to when we might see this functionality?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here here to this. I have been trying to figure a way to do this for months. Just saw this thread and it sounds like I am not alone!

John_Clark1
Level 10

The Subscribe to Smartlist feature is currently being beta tested.  It's looking like October will be the release date, but I can't guarantee that.

It is the most requested feature right now though, and we're all excited about it!  Hold on, it's coming!

John

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Update: As of October 23, 2015, you'll be able to subscribe to smart lists.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Selene Regan

You couldn't do this for every fill out but you COULD do it for the first form fill out at least.

1) Create a Marketo field called "First Form" and stamp it using a {{trigger.name}} token whenever a lead fills out a form, making sure it is only set once then not overwritten.

2) Create smart lists for each of your forms you want to look at, with filter of First Form = x

3) Create a Leads report grouped by create date by day

4) Add your First Form smart lists as columns to the report

However if you really need EVERY fill out this won't work unfortunately. But maybe it gets you part of what you need.