Re: Leads in list not showing up in campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads in list not showing up in campaign?

Hi, all,
I'm new to Marketo and trying to figure out why the leads that I imported from a tradeshow (CSV file) are not showing up in a  SmartCampaign that should send them an email.  I've constructed the campaign with "Member of List"  as the SmartList and chosen the correct list, and I know the list successfully pulled in the 56 leads, but then when I go to activate the Campaign it says will affect "0" leads.  Any ideas??
Thanks!
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mention "Member of List" and "SmartList in the same sentence. Marketo has two different functions in that area. You may need to set up your program to "Member of SmartList" vs "Member of List" as they are two different types of lists. Hope this helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response!  I meant that when I set up the Email "Send" Smart Campaign, under the "Who'-which is titled "Smart List" I have it set to Member of List > Name of my List and Member of Smart List > not in Master SuppressionList.  See attached.   0EM50000000R2Dw.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is your "Show Prospects" a static List or a Smart List? A Smart List is orange while a List is brown. It is really easy to miss which type of list you added the import to. Just guessing that's the problem. If not, I'll need a little more campaign/program info to figure it out.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Check a couple of leads and see if they are in the suppression list.  Also check to see if their unsubscribed status is false, and are not email suspended.  Did it show if there's 56 leads that are blocked from the mailing?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you trying to do with them? Send an emai? Change data or statuses?

In addition to what is mentioned above, if your smart campaign is set to only allow leads to run once (this is set up in the schedule tab) and you have already run them thru that smart campaign - they will not appear again, because you have already run them thru it.

TM
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Taylor is especially correct about the last part.  If you schedule the campaign in the future, you'll still see the members of the campaign, but if the email was delivered already, then you'll see the 0 set to affect leads.  Check your smart campaign to see if there are any results or if it ran. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the way shown up the affaced leads num to 56 is upload this lead through program, instead of lead database section.

Hit Program -> create local assert -> list -> ...

If you have uploaded the list to lead database already, no worry. clone this list to desired program as well.

I think Marketo only can caculated the number if list created from Program.

Rose