Lead Status from a Webcast

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Status from a Webcast

On Friday I ran a report for individuals who registered for a recent webcast.  I had three catagories:  Attended, Registered, and Attended on Demand and I wanted to see registrants for each group.  It was fine.

Today I tried to pull the same report and their are no members of the status Attended on Demand.  The other 2 statuses were fine.  Any clues as to what could have happened? 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Lead Status from a Webcast

Are you looking at the Program Member Report? Check that as well as refresh the previous report.

If neither report has Attended On Demand, then check the logs for the campaign that is running for Attended On Demand. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

They could have progressed in the program since then. You can create a report to find those Leads who at one point had that progression status and check out their Activity Log. That should give you some clues as to what happened.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If set up correct the status attended-on-demand comes after attended. Leads can't reverse progression status (unless first set to not-in-program). If this is correct you might ant to check out the log of a lead of which you remember was attended-on-demand.