lead scoring for multiple page visits under 1 trigger campaign

Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

lead scoring for multiple page visits under 1 trigger campaign

i'm trying to redesign a legacy scoring model and one of the paramenters i'd like to score is webpage visit

we have say 5 most important pages we want to score

pageA +5 

pageB +4

pageE +1

each page visit to be scored once week.

i've created 1 smart campaign with the following settings: if visited webpage contains /our website/

chage score:

pageA +5 

pageB +4

pageE +1

however, i than realized this means that if the user visits 2 pages a day one after the other only one (first) will be recorded under such settings which is not what i want

i want to score all pages once per week

if there a way to set such conditions without having to create 5 separate "visit webpage" campaigns for every page serapately with a "lead can run though flow every 7 days" rule?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: lead scoring for multiple page visits under 1 trigger campaign

Hi @Vlada_Prasolova ,

The qualification rules to limit the record to run through once per week are available only at the smart campaign level, not flow step choice level. I suppose it might be possible to create smart lists to use in the flow step choices that include Visited Web Page A, Min. Number of Times = 1, Date of Activity in past 7 days AND Not Visited Web Page A, Min. Number of Times = 2, Date of Activity in past 7 days, but that doesn't prevent someone from accidentally being double-scored for a different page as it went through the flow steps. Regardless, this approach seems more complicated than just creating separate scoring smart campaigns per page. What was your concern about doing so? If you create a campaign for the first page, you can clone it to make it easier to set up the other four; it'll include the filters and flow steps already and you just have to update the values.

In your current campaign it's possible that a person will be mis-scored due to a different web page visit in the past 90 days causing them to qualify for a higher flow step choice than the web page visit that triggered the scoring campaign this time.

Cheers,

Beth Massura

2022 Adobe Marketo Engage Champion

Vlada_Prasolova
Level 5

Re: lead scoring for multiple page visits under 1 trigger campaign

hi, Beth

thank you for your reply and suggestions

my concern about setting scoring for each page separately was simply that i have 30+ pages and i'm just lazy. And i have similar request for scoring link clicks in emails which basically fall under the same logic and this is another 50 campaigns.

So i was wondering if there is a much more simplier way of doing this without having to create tons of smart campaigns

but it looks like i really don't have any other option