SOLVED

Re: Lead Score Progression Report

Go to solution
michellechopin
Level 5

Lead Score Progression Report

Following on from my last request about setting up a lead score report (without Advanced Reporting), I'd love to know how those leads progress in score from one month to the next.

As an example, the below screenshot shows that there are 627 people in the 20-39 category in January - how can I find out how many of those progressed to 40+ in February, or even down to 1-19? 

MichelleK_1-1612560089243.png

Or does this require Advanced Reports entirely? 

Appreciate your help and guidance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Be careful here, I sense a misunderstanding. 🙂

"Created at" means Marketo database creation date. So the correct statement would be: There are 627 people in the 20-39 category right now (aka: the moment the report ran or was refreshed) which were created in January 2021. There's pretty much no report possible in Marketo that would show you a former database state, as in: How many people had a score of 20-39 in January?

The only way to create something like a snapshot of a former database state is to have these reports sent to you - let's at the first of each month - save them, and use them to compare against the report you receive the month after.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Be careful here, I sense a misunderstanding. 🙂

"Created at" means Marketo database creation date. So the correct statement would be: There are 627 people in the 20-39 category right now (aka: the moment the report ran or was refreshed) which were created in January 2021. There's pretty much no report possible in Marketo that would show you a former database state, as in: How many people had a score of 20-39 in January?

The only way to create something like a snapshot of a former database state is to have these reports sent to you - let's at the first of each month - save them, and use them to compare against the report you receive the month after.

michellechopin
Level 5

Thanks for the detail @Michael_Florin - that Created At state is a hard one to work with in general as I don't find it useful even in the base report. I want to know the number of people in a particular state at a particular moment in time.

So, it makes sense that this wouldn't work for a report given the requirement to have this. I will send myself the report each month for a more manual report - not ideal but if it gets us some information that's helpful, I'm all for it.

Thank you again for your help 😀