Re: Lead Owner Emails - Wait & OOO

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Owner Emails - Wait & OOO

I'm looking to figure out how to create a wait step for automated sales rep emails when the rep is on vacation (so the lead doesn't get an OOO if they reply). I'd manually update the duration to end on the date of their return, so they'll only send once they're back in the office.

But I can't seem to add constraints to a wait step based on lead owner.

Is there an easy way to do this?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you exclude the leads from the smart list so they don't qualify for the flow in the first place? What about removing them from the flow before the wait step? You could say "If lead owner is X, add to list" then "If lead owner is X, remove from flow", then your wait step. When the rep is back, take everyone on that list and send them the email they missed.

Here's an idea on this you could vote for that would help someone in your situation:
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a good idea that goes beyond just blackout dates for weekends, holidays, etc.

In our nurturing campaigns, we move leads to an Exclude stage based on various criteria.  You could implement a similar smart campaign, but you'd have to be constantly updating its filters as your sales team goes on and off vacation.

Delida, thanks for referencing this Idea, which I voted for!  It's hard to be aware of every good Idea.