SOLVED

Re: Lead Owner attributes...

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Owner attributes...

Does anyone know of a way to filter a list by one of the lead owner's attributes? (salesforce User)

I've been asked to change the business unit field in all of our leads to match the business unit of the lead owner, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it in Marketo...

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anthea,

Those fieds are the only ones supported by Marketo at this time. You may need to work with your CRM administrator to do this in your CRM system instead.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use lead owner last name most of the time. It should work for your business requirments.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anthea,

So from what it sounds like you want to do... I'd make a smart campaign that in the flow step says, if lead owner email address = ..., business unit=...

(Add this condition for each owner or you could list a few together if they have the same BU)
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would do it with Smart lists and flow actions run against those lists...this gives you back up of what you did and a bit more controll. This is key when you are programatically updating data in the CRM
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our user records in salesforce have an attribute "Business Unit" - but I don't see it in Marketo. Do you guys know of any way to view attributes beyond the lead owner's name, title, and email address? We have a lot of users, so ideally I'd prefer not to have to define it on a user-by-user basis...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anthea,

Those fieds are the only ones supported by Marketo at this time. You may need to work with your CRM administrator to do this in your CRM system instead.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jason - that's exactly what I needed to know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many reps is it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it's a pain to list out the reps but you could make a segmentation for this and group them how you want in the different segments. Then you would only need to go through the exercise of list ing them out once.