SOLVED

Lead Nurturing - Move from Engaged to Dormant

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Nurturing - Move from Engaged to Dormant

Hi all - I'm currently working on building out some triggers/campaigns to update peoples' statuses in our nurturing campaign.

One of my statuses that I've built a trigger for is "Engaged" - i.e. they filled out a form to access one of the nurturing content pieces. I also have a status of "Dormant" that I am struggling with how to set someone as. Basically, someone can only go to Dormant if they have been a status of Engaged in the past and have not engaged with the content in the emails since.

Ideally I could set a smart list up that says "Progression status was changed to Engaged 2 or more months ago" and "Has Not Clicked Link in Email in past 1 month"... But as far as I can tell this is not doable.

The only other idea I've come up with is to have a series of campaigns related to all the possibilities. For example:
  • Dormant Campaign 1
    • Filled Out Form is Touch 1
    • AND
    • Was Delivered Touch 2 and Touch 3
    • AND
    • Has Not Clicked Link In Email Touch 2
  • Dormant Campaign 2
    • Filled Out Form is Touch 2
    • AND
    • Was Delivered Touch 3 and Touch 4
    • AND
    • Has Not Clicked Link In Email Touch 3

I'm having trouble imagining another way I could do this. Does anyone have any ideas/examples of their implementation of this?

Thanks,
Marcus
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Nurturing - Move from Engaged to Dormant

You can't use either of these?
0EM50000000QSxr.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't use either of these?
0EM50000000QSxr.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes - not sure how I skipped over those at this point. Probably have been knee deep staring at this for too long.

In our case we don't have Engaged as an overall lead status; it is program specific. I just used the Not Progression Status was Changed and Old Status of Engaged as the constraint instead.

Thanks Jason.