SOLVED

Re: Lead Feed - seeing beyond the few most recent results - is there a page 2?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Feed - seeing beyond the few most recent results - is there a page 2?

We've just rolled out Sales Insight. My reps are enjoying the lead feed, but are frustrated when items fall off of it. Is there any way for them to see more than the ten latest events in their lead feed?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ed,

Yes your reps can see farther back than 10 Interesting Moments if they utilize the Lead Feed RSS functionality.
  • Navigate to the Marketo Tab
  • Click on the RSS Icon at top of Lead Feed section
0EM50000000SRCU.jpg

• Copy the URL of the page that Marketo redirects you to (the RSS feed)
  • Pop that URL into your favorite RSS Reader.  I like to use Feedly - a number of Email Clients also double as an RSS reader.
  • If the RSS reader is mobile friendly then reps can access their interesting moment feed on their phones

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ed,

Yes your reps can see farther back than 10 Interesting Moments if they utilize the Lead Feed RSS functionality.
  • Navigate to the Marketo Tab
  • Click on the RSS Icon at top of Lead Feed section
0EM50000000SRCU.jpg

• Copy the URL of the page that Marketo redirects you to (the RSS feed)
  • Pop that URL into your favorite RSS Reader.  I like to use Feedly - a number of Email Clients also double as an RSS reader.
  • If the RSS reader is mobile friendly then reps can access their interesting moment feed on their phones
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Kyle. We have reps doing this now; using their Windows Outlook to read the feed. That makes it very easy on them, because it's a very similar experience to reading emails.