SOLVED

Lead count as token

Go to solution
Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

Lead count as token

Hi, I want to make a dashboard as a landingpage, so I need some numbers from the lead database, how many permission I have or how many with a firstname e.g.

So how can I get theise numbers into my landingpage, can I somehow make tokens through javascript and use them in my scripts? or make variables?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Lead count as token

Hey Rasmus, we have several screens in our office showing dashboards/reports that are on SFDC which works very well for us. I think that would be your best method of displaying these in customer service. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Rasmus, unfortunately there aren't currently any tokens for these types of numbers. I'm not sure if there's something that you could do using the API. Tokens are primarily for lead-specific information as opposed to database information. 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would be better off doing this with SFDC dashboards and/or RCE.
Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

We got the numbers in SFDC and we are using the dashboards there... Now we want to get the numbers out of Salesforce and onto a homemade dashboard we can show on some televisions in customer service.

Would it be better to do that through Salesforce webpush/api -something?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Rasmus, we have several screens in our office showing dashboards/reports that are on SFDC which works very well for us. I think that would be your best method of displaying these in customer service. 
Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

There must be someway to get the numbers out of marketo or salesforce. The dashboards salesforce has is not enought for us, we got at speciael design and some frontend work already done in html5 and jquery.. we just need the numbers from the systems. 🙂