SOLVED

Re: Lead/Contact Owner

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Lead/Contact Owner

Hello Community. I'm trying to create a handful of custom views on Marketo Sales insight. On some of them I NEED the Owner name tab to exist. However, I cannot seem to add it to a view. Any advice? The standard "my team best bets" view has this tab on it so I know you shouldbe able to add the tab or at least customize the standard "my team best bets".

Thanks for the help!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Paul,

This is not possible at all in the MSI widget that shows in lead or contact screens, and neither on the Marketo Tab. In fact, one can control a few things on the later, but the not the columns that are displayed.

Now, you can create your own lead or contact views with the columns you want, and add the stars and flames to it. The fields are named "Relative score" and "Urgency" respectively.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Paul,

This is not possible at all in the MSI widget that shows in lead or contact screens, and neither on the Marketo Tab. In fact, one can control a few things on the later, but the not the columns that are displayed.

Now, you can create your own lead or contact views with the columns you want, and add the stars and flames to it. The fields are named "Relative score" and "Urgency" respectively.

-Greg

Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Thanks Grégoire

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You are welcome

-Greg