SOLVED

Re: Lead Changes API not showing changes to fields other than firstName, lastName or email

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Changes API not showing changes to fields other than firstName, lastName or email

For all fields other than firstName, lastName and email, when making changes to a lead, I am not seeing the changes show up when hitting the lead changes API with a valid timestamp / next page token from before the change took place. Specifically I have tried changing title and phone to no avail. I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Changes API not showing changes to fields other than firstName, lastName or email

Thanks for the quick response. I was not passing the proper fields in the fields query parameter and thus was not seeing these changes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not the intended behavior, though I am not sure why it is not working.  any other details you can provide?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response. I was not passing the proper fields in the fields query parameter and thus was not seeing these changes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

could you share the parameters that made it work?