SOLVED

Last interesting moment - not appearing in smart list

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last interesting moment - not appearing in smart list

Hi, I've created a smart list and a view that includes the 'Last Interesting Moment Desc' column.

When I export that smart-list, whether Visible Columns only or All Columns, this column does not export. Is this possible? Any other ideas? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last interesting moment - not appearing in smart list

Hi Nicholas,

Its actually not a field that is supported by export (kind of odd).  Try creating a custom field and then build a smart campaign that copies the values of the Last Interesting Moment Desc into this custom field.  Now you can export that.

Its also weird that you actually can't filter by it in smart lists either.  But to top it all off...you can actually see its token...ha...so the above should work for you.

Just change the data value of your new custom field : {{lead.Last Interesting Moment Desc}}

You can do try it on a single lead first and see if it works and then do an automated smart campaign to have it batch everynight or trigger.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Michael

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

how many people are in this list?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nicholas,

Its actually not a field that is supported by export (kind of odd).  Try creating a custom field and then build a smart campaign that copies the values of the Last Interesting Moment Desc into this custom field.  Now you can export that.

Its also weird that you actually can't filter by it in smart lists either.  But to top it all off...you can actually see its token...ha...so the above should work for you.

Just change the data value of your new custom field : {{lead.Last Interesting Moment Desc}}

You can do try it on a single lead first and see if it works and then do an automated smart campaign to have it batch everynight or trigger.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Michael
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh, about 50.

Michael, wow. Great workaround, works perfectly. I will just run my smart campaign that updates that field on a recurring basis..