SOLVED

Last Interesting Moment Desc is Invalid Token

Go to solution
Anne_Sample1
Level 2

Last Interesting Moment Desc is Invalid Token

Hello!

I am attempting to use {{lead.Last Interesting Moment Desc}} in a SFDC "Create Task" flow step, but keep receiving the error message "Skipped Choice had one or more invalid tokens." I copied and pasted the token name directly from a token picker, so there shouldn't be a spelling issue or a missed space. I confirmed that the "interesting moment" is filled in before the "create task" flow step runs, so it's not a missing token value that's causing that error. I know it's that one particular token, too, because the flow step functions if I remove it but leave all the other tokens in place.

Are we not allowed to include interesting moment details in SFDC tasks? Or am I missing some other issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Re: Last Interesting Moment Desc is Invalid Token

Hi Anne,

Where are you putting the token? Could you send a screenshot? I just tried putting that token in the Comments field in a create task flow step and there was no error message.

Denise

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Hi Anne,

Where are you putting the token? Could you send a screenshot? I just tried putting that token in the Comments field in a create task flow step and there was no error message.

Denise

Anne_Sample1
Level 2

Screenshot_1.png

Hi Denise - I am putting the token in the comments section, see above. I also tried removing the default value but that failed as well.

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

I just realized you must be seeing "Skipped choice" in the activity log or results. It looks like you have other tokens in there, too. Are you sure that's the token that Marketo is complaining about? Is there more than one choice? In the activity log, Choice 0 = what you see in the Smart Campaign Flow as Choice 1, Choice 1 is Choice 2, etc.

Anne_Sample1
Level 2

You were right, it was one of the other tokens! Thanks for your assistance.

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

You're welcome!