SOLVED

Last Content Touchpoint Before Lead Converts

Go to solution
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Last Content Touchpoint Before Lead Converts

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to capture the last piece of content an anonymous lead viewed before converted to a known lead. Basically, I'm trying to capture "Last content touchpoint." in the screenshot below. This would exclude the Web Page the form lives on and focus on the blog post or another piece of content on the site.

0EM50000000SfVK.jpg

Does anyone have a screenshot or specific flow of how they set this up? I am pretty sure this can be done with trigger tokens but I can't seem to figure it out.

Help?! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Last Content Touchpoint Before Lead Converts

You can do this with URL parameters to drop the value into a field. It's easier to do on the form fill out. If you do this before the form fill out, the cookies may need to be added or something.

You can also try this:

Trigger: Visits Web Page
Flow: CDV: Last Content Viewed IS {{trigger.trigger Name}} and that should populate the value of the last page url or name.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do this with URL parameters to drop the value into a field. It's easier to do on the form fill out. If you do this before the form fill out, the cookies may need to be added or something.

You can also try this:

Trigger: Visits Web Page
Flow: CDV: Last Content Viewed IS {{trigger.trigger Name}} and that should populate the value of the last page url or name.
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Josh. I have no experience with URL parameters so I have no idea where to start. Can you recommend a good help article?

I've set up your second suggestion and I'm crossing my fingers! Thanks again.